I was inspired to write this book during my time at Fitness Institute International, Inc. school for personal training.
You never hear about things like exercise safety, and it took sitting through 360 hours of hands-on, practical and academic study about how to become a qualified fitness instructor in order for me to gain insight into some of the things you never hear about when it comes to exercise – especially in regard to safety and injury prevention.
And while I wish this weren’t the case, the truth is – no one discusses these things.
So I felt it was my responsibility to try to enlighten people about how to stay safe in an activity designed to inspire optimal health and well-being.
No one really thinks about whether or not they’ll get hurt, or worse when starting an exercise program.
Instead, the focus is on vanity, weight loss, and other benefits.
These things certainly matter, but because there are some hidden dangers that lurk beneath the surface when it comes to designing a fitness program, awareness really is your friend.
I like to keep this motto in mind – whether we’re talking about health and fitness, or life itself.
Prevention is hindsight used in the present moment.
So before I go on with my little schpeel here about what you’ll find in this book, I just wanted you to know something:
I care about your well-being. We may or may not know each other, but we are both human beings here, simply wanting to live our best lives.
So on that note, I encourage you to see what I’ve shared with you in the hopes that you’ll consider making safety your first priority.
A Simple Guide to Exercise Safety (What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You)
This is a book that all fitness enthusiasts would benefit from owning – as you are sure to find something you’ve never given any thought to in regard to injury prevention.
Whether looking to hire a personal trainer, join a gym or work out on your own, there are certain things everyone needs to be mindful of when making these and numerous other decisions in regard to your fitness and nutrition agenda.
Have you ever considered asking:
- What’s the difference between certified and QUALIFIED fitness professionals and how to distinguish the difference between the two?
- Whose nutritional advice are you taking (or buying) and are they educated enough to dispense it?
- What role does your family history play in your fitness program?
- Do you have any contraindications to exercise (that you’re aware of)?
- Whether you should fuel up before a workout… or exercise on an empty stomach?
- What is an automated external defibrillator (AED) and what is it used for? Is there one in YOUR gym? Your residential community?
- Why are warming up and cooling down extremely important?
- If you are pregnant, are there certain conditions under which exercise is not advised?
- What is a “special population” and are you in this category?
Have any of these questions even crossed your mind?
While exercise is capable of offering numerous benefits, believe it or not, there are hidden dangers that lurk beneath the surface that if left uncovered, could cause more harm than good.
This book will guide you toward making smart and educated decisions about your health and well-being.
It comes equipped with:
- Useful health factor tables.
- Injury prevention and procedures.
- Links that connect you to additional helpful information.
- Stories of unfortunate circumstances during exercise (the reason for the book).
- Helpful resources.
- Examples of training done right.
- Philosophies designed to help inspire inner peace and encourage personal responsibility.
- And much more…
A Simple Guide to Exercise Safety…What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You.
You can look inside the book, read reviews and find more information by visiting the book’s page on Amazon.
I just want you to be aware of what’s out there, and what you can do to keep yourself inspired, and most importantly safe as you go about your quest for a healthy lifestyle.
Awareness really is your friend…
…and so am I.
This is why I’ve decided to share this with the world – fully knowing that exercise safety was a topic still yet to be recognized by those who need it.
So let me ask you…
If you were to find yourself laid up with a stress fracture – or worse…would you have wished you’d had the knowledge in advance to prevent this from happening?
Click the pic and get your copy now.